GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-114

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi Mate ,
    If you trace back to all companies to their humble beginnings you will see most have a embarrassing past in some way or another , and would also read comments of poster with the negative views similar of what you can read on GMV threads . You can look if you want to waste time but my time is more valuable than to waste on looking at past stuff ups of many successful companies

IMO i do think once their get the approvals they need and continuing increasing revenue you will see the SP climb to higher price ranges than where we have been already .
    For the 80% losses is for investors who only purchased at the highs , some have purchased at lows and at mid range so the loses would vary depending on where investors got in
    If you are affraid of loses then the blue chip 3% is where you should be , I don't think even in Blue chips that they are free from loses either .

I do agree with you about that we are all in the same boat if you are a GMV share holder and time will tell where this ends up
    Good luck on your choices
    all above is my own opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.