RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Tbh , most companies in this smaller space rarely get the oppies...

1. 6,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Tbh , most companies in this smaller space rarely get the oppies exercised

the ratio of options exercised in small
    mining cap space is very low

however , there are a few things going in RMX's way chief amongst them is Timing whether it be by luck or not .. it's good timing

the Promotion by the Co could be better , I do hope they use all the marketing opportunities available to them incl the US/AUS alliance on REE research and development of new projects

The front page of website suggests aggressive Drilling program

Primarily they need to back up words with Action ...including setting out steps taken to Enhance and bring forward their plans /PoW is in /

Expose and include SH's in the ride ...

and Viola you get a SP above the Options Exercise price by enough that there is confidence in Paying up

easier said than done ..

talk is cheap

outside of spikes on SP the only way a BoD gain genuine support and extra Demand is to be Transparent and in ACTION and communicating tonSH's either thru Announcements/ Website updates and PPP's at Conferences

that's how you do it the Real Q is can/ will they show this type of Bold new approach which includes putting their abilities up for dissection and discussion by public(us)

I'd rather have that than 1 Announcement per month

I know that's a roundabout way of answering a simple Q but nothing is ever what it seems hey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.