LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-67

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Agree Gass, if you are a holder and you are having the grumps its not going to help one bit with the SP, markets have no place for emotion, having said that, one is only human and not perfect, I should know because I had a grump 2 days ago, so that wouldnt of helped, now that I have calmed down, Gass, the late report did not faze me one bit, shit happens from time to time, however what does have me completely confused is the delay of drilling Oloroz, one of the things LKE had to do and I mentioned it before drilling of Cauchari, LKE needed to have continuous news flow in what is a very depressed market for LI.

The result @ Cauchari was a beauty and they needed to follow that up with Oloroz in quick time, in fact it was clearly stated that after Cauchari, Oloroz drilling was to be set up in October, then you would have exciting news flow prior to the Pilot plant set up and the PFS.

What happened ?

Whats the explanation ?

I completely disagree with Steve......." the transitioning to pre - production is key to a SP re rate "

That would be true , but that is some 4 - 5 months away, what is going to get the punters excited in the mean time ?

PFS?

Thats 3 months away.......

The news story is fractured and so will the SP IMO

LKE has great pontential, but it is not immune to criticism, IMO, LKE has missed a massive opportunity to ramp its SP with the delay @ Oloroz and now its trapped to the whim of world politic upheaval / trade war eruptions / and negative sentiment with LI until at least mid december, because there is nothing in the way of newsflow to support it, unless of course one of the neighbours come knocking on the door..............good luck with that!

GLTAH AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.