LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-68

1. 21,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Great post beisha. You've said it all. For what it's worth, I've asked Steve about Olaroz, and, quite rightly, he says that he can't discuss drilling matters in a private email that is not available to all shareholders. I fully accept that, but, still share your and most others I reckon, view why he can't at least tell us what IS going on, even if it's not!!
    Look, I'll have another go, I've found Steve to be perfectly approachable and he accommodates good questions with good answers, very promptly, but, I stress, nothing that you all don't know, just stuff like reasons. I'll let you know what I can.
    Unfortunately, great and regular communication was a huge factor in the success of the SP and it seems that that now is the major problem, the lack of it!!!
    I've rationalized it in thinking that, maybe, with funding becoming so "expensive" AND dilution becoming a possible issue with the SP so low, that he might be delaying the expense of the drilling (expensive) to reserve what funds he does have available to put towards the pilot plant and the PFS. But, why not tells us. Just a guess, but, I'll see what I can find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.