LKE 4.65% 4.1¢ lake resources n.l.

Gassed. I didn't put down money so that I can show punters...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Gassed. I didn't put down money so that I can show punters respect. Secondly all the good news we have had and look at where we are at. Again no reason to thank the punters.
    When I jump on here it is to defend the company and provide an alternative view because at times the negativity on here is unwarranted and given the fact that I was new here once what people say is very important. I want to encourage those who do join and are long term to get on the band wagon. If it is at the expense of day traders who add little value or perspective then so be it. I have money riding on this too you know.

Volume turnover. Not concerned as the volume turnover has not exactly worked in our favour. I'm just glad to see it stop sliding and have some stability if anything. Cheap buy. Great.

There will be another captial raise for sure. As already proven day traders are not going to push that price up.

Lets assume that more shares are issued. What happens? Does the company die? Can it no longer get to production and do a buy back once there is casflow? Whats the outcome??

Is it possible that no discussions regarding selling any assests and focusing on liquidity highlight their confidence in getting financing? Is the focus on production at whatever cost covered by future gains? How much in profit would 100000tonnes of LCE at say $8000 per tonne? if they paid out say %15 return on each share based on that profit which would be a higher return than rental property to make it worth while what would that be?

The above is what I to like to focus on. There is intrinsic value and it is embededded in their announcments consistently. They are to me some metrics that can determine a companies viability. Be great if you could provide insight to that rather than tell me there is X number of bricks in a wall we call a stock price chart.

I dont choose to respect anyone. I only choose to take it away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $227.7K 5.423M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1119901 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.