ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-58

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Thanks for the (unverified) information @Morebullslessbear, at least it is something.

Below is an aerial photo of the R&D facility from Google Maps.

From memory (if it serves me correct, and happy to be corrected if it is not), the building on the top left is the primary processing part of the plant where the raw brown coal is extruded into coldry pellets. The tanks below it contains the reclaimed water.

The conveyor running horizontally in the centre of the image from the primary processing plant takes the coldry pellets to the flat bed dryer on the centre right.

The dried pellets then go (upwards) to the covered area with the curved roof (with containers as walls) where they are stored prior to being dispatched to an end customer.

The reports from RFS/CFA indicated that it was a small fire and they used mobile plant onsite to help move the burning coal around to help fight the fire. Morebullslessbear's (unverified) information hints at a much larger fire. When you combine both sets of information, it seems to indicate that the fire was in or around the flat bed dryer section / storage area of the plant.

Then again I could be totally wrong (it wouldn't be the first time).

Then next announcement has to clearly and concisely explain what happened (with photo's to back this up). Anything less would just be another nail in the coffin for the present board in my opinion. Shareholders have had enough of the vague and misleading announcements !

Like many long term holders (I suspect) I am totally dismayed at the chain of events that have occurred this year (India debacle, and now this recent fire).

Unfortunately they say things comes in three's, so I'm dreading what may be coming next :-(

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1790/1790824-fde097a2dc99ff17e629c160df068d90.jpg

I have invested considerably (for me) into this company over the years, and have not sold any shares. I will use the votes associated with my holdings to vent my displeasure at the appropriate time, unless a significant turnaround occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.