WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

no this suspension is very unexpected and very disappointing. Is...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    no this suspension is very unexpected and very disappointing. Is this the beginning of the end of OBJ? What I am expecting is another capital raising in the current quarter, which will likely be below 1c, and will require an issue of a massive number of shares. They'll need a meeting of shareholders to approve it. Whatever acquisition we're buying can't be big enough to give us the revenue or profits we need to survive, because we simply don't have the cash to pay for something that's going to be that beneficial to us. If it's paid for by debt rather than by shareholders then the debt will be on terms extremely unfavourable to us, and will eventually result in us having to offload this acquisition or something else - like our IP to P&G - to clear the debt or it will sink us.
    I've seen this all before with another company I was invested in. After many years of promising statements from the directors, it all came to nothing. In its death throes it bought another profitable small company, but it was funded by vendor financing that had a cost that exceeded the profitability of the acquisition. In the end the company had to sell the acquisition back to the vendors to clear the debt. The revenue the new acquisition brought in was not enough to service the debt and grow the company. I eventually sold out for a substantial capital loss. Two years later that company has turned its attention and pinning its hopes on a completely application of its technology, and its share price is still languishing around 1c - 1.2c. It's as if it has a solution in search of a problem.
    That's my crystal ball gazing done for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.