OLY 2.44% 4.0¢ olympio metals limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-203

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Another shockingly fear mongering post by swami again!

apparently this time
    1. CLI is a scam
    2. We did not do the numbers
    3. Has a link to a FDA announcement that has dropped share prices

time to really see if maybe finally swami has a legitimate post

1. If he believes CLI is a scam due to the report then he is WRONG. 15 companies were pinged for selling illegal CBD. CLI were not one of those companies and are selling their hemp and CBD through legitimate source.

2. If he believes we did not do the numbers. I’ll show him.... again. 30% supply agreement, 15 million revenue agreement, trimmed flower partnership $, future acres & a near announcement stating the update on the harvest numbers & any more offtakes.

3. The FDA article is a very good point he is making. It has dropped share prices on all markets that are related to CBD sale and production. However upon reading the information, the FDA state...

“The FDA recognizes the significant public interest in cannabis and cannabis-derived compounds, particularly CBD. However, there are many unanswered questions about the science, safety, and quality of products containing CBD,

they cannot come out and say something is 100% safe, without testing the CBD in every possible way and every possible scenario. They haven’t tested it, so it isn’t yet safe... it could be safe. Current results from different peer reviewed articles suggest CBD has improved different diseases and ailments of different individuals. Is it safe? No. Could it be eventually? Yes.

I get bored now waiting for CLI to make an announcement. Happy to do these in the mean time.

glad he took out his dyor imo
    im rubbing off on him
    no balls

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $3.419M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $6.106K 150.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 601149 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 10526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.