IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-12

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    It will be good to see what is going on here, and ASX probably was pressured into this suspension imo from the numerous emails etc..In hindsight, IGE putting an announcement out after close Friday mmmm.,..I wonder if the course of sales will be looked at over a period...if that has any relevance,i'm not sure?

I also agree, IGE probably won't be trading unless they can show clarity, and judging by Fridays announcement, they are going to have to come up with something pretty good.

This is a positive for holders in the sense that if this had been allowed to trade, sellers were building and we would have witnessed a bloodbath.

All the best to holders, i hope this gets thoroughly investigated, and we find out who these companies are eg tangiers etc. The ASX can't be seen to be allowing such, because time and time again mums and dads are the ones suffering collatoral damage and losses.

Again all the best to holders and IGE.

Agree @scott, this is no voluntary suspension..This is by order of the ASX pending further enquiries?

"The securities of Integrated Green Energy Solutions Ltd (‘IGE’) will be suspended from quotation immediately under Listing Rule 17.3, pending further enquiries by ASX on the funding update correction released by the company on Friday 17 January 2020. "

drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.