IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

I agree happy... the ISX saga is an extensive investigation...

1. 43,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I agree happy... the ISX saga is an extensive investigation while IGE is in the initial stage. Yet given the interrogation of ISX and other co.s, the practice of ASX remains a constant.

1. IGE has misinformed the SHs re the origin of the funds proposed.
    2. IGE has reported that ADIA is not the source of funds and there is vagueness re Tangier.
    3. The next questions relate to IGE apparently poor governance in reporting validity, reliability and the apparent tenuous nature of the source of funds
    4. Tangier has agreed that they are the source of funds and the terms of the arrangement. Yet there are clouds overhanging the validity of Tangier and the capability to supply these funds
    5. This brings us to the source of funding. With Tangier, according to Michaeljob's post being the owner of a "gmail account", raising the suspicion that Tangier may be a fly-by-night, seat-of-th-pants operation, what is the source of the funds?

The ASX has a pattern of asking questions and interrogating responses to try to assess whether there are breaches of governance and AML rules... with good cause. Thus the IGE interrogation could continue for a long time - or it could wind up quickly. I doubt the latter as Tangier is rather opaque on the source of funds giving only a glib summary and allowing no access to a breakdown via their website. This may indeed be a fair and normal practice in southern Mediterranean and US environments but will this satisfy the ASX interrogators?

I very much hope that all I've postulated here is wrong.

Cheers happy, Scott

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.