DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I've seen companies go into a suspension, pending something or...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I've seen companies go into a suspension, pending something or other, and never come out of it, but rather on the day it was meant to relist they ann, sorry, not going to happen etc.
    Not saying DCN will be like that, just that its a possibility.
    What worries me is the 'strategic review', that is a vehicle for some very bad news, potentially.

I've been looking at GCY, they went into VA with a debt slightly larger than DCN's though with about half the cash or less, when the POG was a lot lower and they were still working to get to the main orebody. So DCN should be in a materially better position than that.

Interestingly, the GCY mine itself is still operating and apparently about to reach the main ore body, so they may even re-list if they start generating good cashflows all of a sudden, but i imagine that won't happen until the debt is largely paid off at which time the LOM might be quite short, though exploration is also still occurring. In the meantime SH are just stuck in limbo. The company is active and working away, just, not tradeable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.