DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

Looking more and more like we’ve done our rectums here! In my...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Looking more and more like we’ve done our rectums here! In my case that’s just shy of $300k so I’m pretty annoyed. I’ve just finished off a bottle of tasty red and now ready to vent.
    My major problem is that it’s quite likely that I am one of those wretched poor souls who purchased the outgoing CEO’s converted options.
    I ask myself the following: if this guy is not answerable and was acting properly and ethically then as a geologist he is an incompetent fool and should never have held the position in the first place.
    Worse still he departs with a $250,000 departure bonus. With bonus in hand he then quickly exercises his options and cashes up! Luckily we can be comforted in the knowledge that those genius operators at ASIC will “leave no stone unturned” to “get their man”. Oh yeah! I bet that’s going to happen!
    As a practicing accountant I have dealt with ASIC for over 30 years and can assure everyone that the only thing they do with any efficiency is collect filing fees. That’s the beginning and the end of it!
    We are now left with the prospect of having to rely on that paragon of incompetence (ASIC) to give us any justice. How Fu&$#%g depressing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.