NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I was in bit anxious when this notice posted. my guess is 1. Asx...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I was in bit anxious when this notice posted.

my guess is
    1. Asx has questioned the cash flow and going concern since there is no income earned in dec qtr, and not satisfy or there is a delay in answering their question. Missing dateline mean suspension immediately until answer is received.

2. The management breached the rule by promoting the business via twitter/article? Asx wanted a clarification - same as above - a unsatisfying or delaying response so sanction with suspension?

3. there are real market price sensitive information to be released just after the director notice —- breach of the blackout rule and require the explanation

4. Too many rumors in market — and stock keeps falling even there is positive news.. wanted a clarification to see if there is pieces of info missing and not reporting — resulted the dump of shares?

but all in all, the suspension stated “The securities will remain suspended pending response to ASX queries.”. So for me the simple reason would be management did not answer queries within timeframe hence suspended.

the good side is to wash the buy and sell orders —- the down side is — make me anxious

——————————

refer to half yearly report - note 5 has $2.57m unsettle transaction and also $100k receivable from isoftstone. The formal agreement signed and settled in mid December to establish the JV with 80% ownership. I believe the $100k is a good sign.

plus the announcement with Sichuan, pinnacle and m soft, it brings a gross revenue of $1.15m aud towards Netlinkz oz(80%). so the March quarter would see minimum $2.5 to $3m gross revenue including the JASTvin, ISS, 3 agreements and SSI.

in June quarter, they would announce the ongoing licence fee from all 3 contracts. Plus any new clients onboard.

it sound like they can easily to achieve $15m by December 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.