BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Never say never! Take it easy and BIT gave you an opportunity to...

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Never say never! Take it easy and BIT gave you an opportunity to diversify into the US market and US dollar you wouldn't have done otherwise.

Look at history time and again stragglers have shined in the end. Hope BLT or new Holdco does eventually. Its a team effort and see how it goes.

i wanted to buy BLT when it was 2.2 c but backed away at the last moment simply thinking it is not for me.

On the highten side I should have bought it because US dollar will remain strong that is because US assets are too attractive and demand for US dollar will remain high.
    On the other side, Aussie dollar will remain weak and may drop to 40 c to usd or even lower in long term. Reason being Aussie gov $320 stimulus and loss of revenue for a sustained period of time and very high expenses. China situation and China's debt to GDP ratio is too high to remain financially stable should weak exports due to COVID -19 situation continues for long. This will badly affect iron ore price and so would be Aussie dollar!
    Nothing changes overnight. So you need to wait and watch. Depreciation of China's currency would be the first signal for an economic weakening. This is a puzzle which was going back and forth in the minds of many economists for several years but could never be resolved due to very strong and growing exports income. But what happens now is a 64 dollar question in COVID-19 situation.

Going back to BLT, if BLT moves up as it is anticipated would be a double bonus for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.