BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-31

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Hi Jimiray,

No the quotation suspension has not been lifted, when it is you will be able to again view on this site beneath the current price on the right " View Market Depth". You may have noticed this option has disappear with BSR. It should return once the suspension is removed.

I believe Alex is still in Senegal. He left Australia some weeks ago. If and when he returns he will more than likely have to self quarantine or be put up in a hotel somewhere for a couple of weeks. I do not know why the HQ's secretary or Mr Ian Riley are not on deck. It may be due to the Corona virus.

As everyone is aware all most of the of BSR's assets and interests in the tenements were transferred to the newly formed Senegal company MGO in order to get the Coris Bank's finance. Since this event MGO activities has become an integral part of BSR's reporting to AISC and Shareholders and apparently must for part of the audit function.

The grape vine is saying, the audit of MGO's reported activities to 31/12/2019 to coincide with BSR's reporting obligations had not been completed.. Just why, I have no idea. Maybe local corporations under Senegal's Corporate Governance regulations are not required to be audited. If that is the case, auditors over there could be as scarce as hen's teeth. Senegal's corporate government regulations appear to be not as vigorous as they are here in Australia. Maybe, corporations over there do not have to report to anyone, so the whole Australian thing might have been just overlooked.

Really it is just another stuff up. At this stage of the game, I am completely impervious to the ones that actually come to light.

Cheers
    Les

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.