BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-36

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I got a return phone call from Mr Ian Riley yesterday for which I would like to thank him. Apparently, there was some mix up with audit coming out of Senegal. Said he believed the problem will be rectified with ASIC and ASX shortly after the Easter holiday break. Did say some holdups were being experienced in Senegal due to the Covid-19 virus but did not really elaborate on these only to say getting workers and plant to site was being effected. He did say that give the state of play both here and over there due to the virus he was not expecting Alex back in Australia for some time. Given the circumstances and the general conversation I believe it would have been a futile exercise asking about any possible timelines with regard to commencement of mining, commissioning of plant or actual gold production. I got the feeling he knows as much as the rest of us sitting here in Australia. All these events still seem to be a fair way off. Hope this eases some concerns fellow shareholders may have at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.