BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Wil, it doesn't take much for an MD to put pen to paper to...

1. 10,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Wil, it doesn't take much for an MD to put pen to paper to inform holders of the current situation. The Stock is after all, suspended from trading. Not a small detail. Why would holders, & the greater market for that matter, have to be concerned & worried about a stock? The MD could put their concerns @ ease, @ the very least! I'm sitting here with funds from selling another recently. have traded in & out & doubled my money & stare @ this strock under suspension, day after day. I won't bore holders with the known problems & delays LT holders have unnecessarily endured here over many years. I first bought in back in 2014 & some @ least would verify this. this company has

Why do you think the market cap is @ this pathetic level Wil? A developer, moving to Producer sitting @ $31M, whilst POG is looking to sore above all previous highs & not much lower than the all time high. What was the FS priced @ again? $1200US? It's staying around $1700 @ present, in all likelihood of surpassing $1800 by years end. Unbeleivable situation whilst you guyz keep making excuses not only for the MD but now conveniently the Virus! Heard of OKU? PDI? Both in better WA jurisdictions & around heavy duty Gold Mining regions such as Mali & Burkina Faso which see successes such as the recent producer WAF & PIR that was bought several years back. My point is. Don't keep making excuses for the Senegal region run by idiots, asleep whilst POG is gaining heavy momentum. Other WA areas are thundering, without the associated rubbish seen in Senegal!

Why aren't the likes of myself buying back into here when it's so low & about to mine huh?......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.