RGT 8.18% 50.5¢ argent biopharma limited

I agree with you tuts, I am also working in the medical field...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I agree with you tuts, I am also working in the medical field and it's hilarious to claim a drug delivery system can relieve COVID-19 symptoms. At the end of the day, MyCell apparently is just a technology that makes a drug more water soluble. There are many thousand other ways can make drugs more water soluble. For instance manipulation of pH (for instance the use of enteric coated formulation), insertion of polar functional group etc etc

May be for those who haven't studied chemistry before will be misled by this "MyCell" claim. But for someone who have a bit understanding of pharmaceutical chemistry this is just a joke. Say, do you believe Panadol soluble works better than normal Panadol? Do you believe Soluble Aspirin will work better than normal aspirin tablet? Yea, may be the drug will kick in a little faster, say 5-10 mins faster, but in terms of efficacy of the drug I don't believe there will be any significant difference.

Of course more evidence is needed, but clinical trials may take ages. Does it mean MXC will stop trading till then?

Last edited by Sparkz918: 14/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.