HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-52

1. 4,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Ok, let me explain...

Your basic theory about working out a company’s value or MC may be considered the usual format i.e. 12x EBITDA, which is ok, but there are many variables that have not been considered!!

Without drilling down on specifics you are only factoring the initial order, only one product and haven’t considered an entire product range, the size of the potential market base and the most important factor of all, hype!! This last one will drive the MC to illogical levels. Take ZNO for example, when it was $2.45 and investors were calling $3.00!! (Totally unrealistic). Remember a MC is a representation of a company’s value at a point in time, doesn’t consider a trajectories direction and changes with time up or down.

Factor these variables into your equation apply a factor of say 75% because nothing is 100% and see what result you get. Then you will have your answer!! But remember the “hype” affect is easily worth a factor of 150%.

Work this out and see what you come up with, I’d be interested to see how you go!! But my guess is you’ll be left scratching your head!!

Good luck!!
    Last edited by Mav01: 09/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.