ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-42

1. 7,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1773
    There’s no more drilling and there’s enough cash in the kitty to get us through to contract execution with Blue Cap. At that point, we’ll access $1.5m working capital facility which will most definitely get us through to cashflow from TF gold sales.

If the company does as it says it would and cut costs through the next month or two until TF starts mining, then we’d have enough for staff and admin costs for 3-4 qtrs.

Let’s say we spend $100k between now and receiving the working capital funds from Blue Cap, and that $1.5m from Blue Cap is more than enough to get us through to gold sales, there should be no need for a CR.

The only reason we’ll need funding is for the vendor payment and I believe that will be funded via the bridging deal that James referred to in the interview.

If you bothered to read the qtrly and brush up on where we’re at and what we’re doing, these CR concerns wouldn’t haunt you so badly. I suspect it’s now a case of you wanting to be right due to the debates and attention you’re getting here on HC but I really think you just need to chill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.