AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

I am not sure you wrote this seriously or in good humour. To...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I am not sure you wrote this seriously or in good humour. To suggest one of the best healthcare systems in the world with team of world leading physicians/ scientists got it wrong just because the didn’t read what the test was supposed to test. Europe and UK lead the world in medicine and medical science.your assumption that they didn’t have a clue what the test was suppose to test is funny.problem with COVID -19 is that it has different manifestations in different individuals. Not everyone gets standard immune response to SARS-Cov2 ...so the interpretation of antibodies in response is a challenge. So people generate a response after getting infected some don’t and some who di the titres vary in those ... the current post marketing check is a standard procedure all healthcare systems use.the post marketing assessment by Doherty institute will shed some light as it’s a prestigious Infectious diseased& immunological Center let’s see what the outcome is about validity of the test and applications possible in current pandemic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.704K 588K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 697002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.