ASN 1.28% 7.7¢ anson resources limited

I dont think its unprofessional Peppa, last time they did to...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    I dont think its unprofessional Peppa, last time they did to keep the price at certain level so that they could negotiate a better deal with sophs, this time

1. there might be an error - will not be like just salt water done, lets pack up, it will be mostly, hey you overestimated this explain , just for fun LKE says" this much how dare you say this" (some here will be how dare you take LKEs name)
    2. they might have genuinely missed some calculations, which they might have asked independant assessor "explain this" or correct this, they will have their SLA's, if they say that to market, day traders will take this down in a moment, it takes just some 20k to 50k to take this down, if ASN is in discussion with partners or mou or loans, share price will be become detrimental.
    3. I am loving the fact that day traders are trapped, kidding, I used to be a day trader ( always in pink/purple whatever your leanings are), playing a long game here.
    4. if some sophs thought they doubled their money and wanted to get out, I can see them fuming now,but its dog eat dog world, I am happy untill and unless , ASN say lets pack up and go to cayman island, I am happy to keep my money with them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.