FFM 2.47% 83.0¢ firefly metals ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-42

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    @wilbur19, since I can't reply to your post (HC glitch # 8 now F)

Yes, this is truly a minefield right now (pardon the pun). However, it takes bugger all time, (unless there is something of it?) to write a response letter to the ASX! I've seen it written within the hr & back to trading same day, easy! If the Company is sure no leak then, they answer the letter, asap! A tightly run BoD management would have no need for concern! However, if they get a whiff that someone's leaked material info, they'd still have the right to say they didn't have a part in it & on their part, a Halt is suffice! Move on! I'm not discounting your concerns & the experience you've also had. But, the ST has nothing whatsoever to do with the Suspension! It went into Halt Weds & would've been out Friday the latest, if that's all they had to do was write the ASX a response letter, having no material reason to be concerned by the ASX letter of demand! The Suspension would be to take advantage of the opportunity to fast track an ann they were almost happy with to release to market. That way, they put to rest any ASX concerns, regardless! We look forward to a combined ann come Thurs, latest.... Btw, Monday was mentioned as the day to watch out for...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.