9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

So this is James number and works, but just goes to message...

1. 5,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    So this is James number and works, but just goes to message bank..

this number you provided is for Adrian Grant, and also works, but just goes to message bank..

I have not left any messages as yet...

I called the share registry and they could not provide me a phone number for the head office

I called the ASX and mentioned that I thought it was compulsory that all listed companies had to list their head office phone number, in which he replied "correct"... on the ASX site it says under phone number TBA... the ASX informed me that they will sort this ASAP as this is not acceptable.. while talking to the ASX I inquired what the issue was with the report, being that this is a non sensitive announcement it is not classed as inside information to ask or be told from the company or the ASX what the issue at hand is... the gentleman I talked to from the ASX attempted to understand the issue, however was unsuccessful, he indicated that it looked to be nothing of major concern, more that of equivalency issue to be proven... some what minor... however to what exactly he could not tell...

If someone manages to get in touch with the company or a representative you do have a right to understand the issue at hand being that this was a non sensitive announcement that was released.... I've tried for the last hour now... have given up for now..

I asked the ASX if there was a required time for us to be updated, apparently not... he mentioned if there was no update prior to the end of the week to call him back and see what information he has for me then... there was a strong indication that this was nothing to be overly concerned with, but again he seemed that he couldn't actually see the issue at hand without being in touch with the person of the ASX that issued the suspension... talked with him for at least 20minutes...

For now it seems we will just have to wait... however I would encourage you all to do what I am doing, as this will eventually cause the company to act fast and release a update to what the issue is while they resolve it... nothing more we as shareholders can do...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.