9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-137

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    mate times frames are nothing that can be estimated as its all up to the ASX... honestly this is out of the companies hands... I was in a company that was suspended for over 12months, announcements were stretched out for long periods of time, nothing like 9SP however... I agree with you that nothing seems to be that concerning here... however if this goes longer than another week or 2, then I would be concerned... cant see it happening...

On the positive side, I notice 9SP constantly making posts on LinkedIn, I would love them to announce something game changing prior to us being re-instated... that will help the SP gain strong ground and put this crap behind us... the miracle right now would be confirmation of the VISA deal, this could easy push the SP to near 10cents in the short term, revenue streams may need to be clarified moving forward, any way, that is wishful thinking... but anything can happen in this game... I would be pleasantly happy that we are in suspension if they announced such... to come out of suspension prior to any encouraging announcement will see the SP punished, I will have my TA charts on near every screen attempting to pick the bottom.... not easy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.