HCT 0.00% 1.0¢ holista colltech limited

I am glad this has gone into suspension because there must be a...

1. 7,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    I am glad this has gone into suspension because there must be a couple of questions that ASX asked that they either were not happy with OR needed explaining and proving in detail....

Why am i happy?....

Well we all know HCT's history of saying things in Ann's and for them to be retracted or missing huge financial targets and byn this point many mum and dads investors have bought in and have got trapped...
    This means that ASX are doing their job(for a change)and are safe guarding holders and potentially new investors from being duped again...

So if we come out of suspension with the ASX being happy enough to release the Ann then i would assume it will be a decent ANN for holders maybe something that could be re-rating, but if ASX are not happy and we dont release a new partnering then it wont have much effect on the SP and no-one gets burnt....

ASX are imho wanting proof of deals/partnerships before being allowed to Announce......

I think we are on to a re-rating when we open on Wednesday as ASX clearly think this will effect the SP heavily and want it to be crystal clear to ALL potential investors/holders before they release....

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.