ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I am always amazed that someone can hold such a negative view of a company and still hold shares in the company. Never mined, I guess I will never understand that.

re your comments, I can add the following observations.
    yes, they have been marketing gas for a while. It takes time. The Independent gas resource was a key to the timeline. IMHO, I don’t see the STX resource numbers as independent, and neither would all of the gas market. David Biggs has said they are close to a signing. this month has been mentioned.
    They did not employ a second CEO to do this work. They have a very well qualified manager who is doing that work. And just for clarity, we only have one CEO, DD.
    Normally a board would not go to an FID without a GSA in place. Funding would be a huge issue for that commitment. The FID at year end is a real stretch, as the WE4 well won’t even be completed by then, let alone analysed. Why the rush???

BTW, you commented about gas prices. Petra has $3 gas price in the first year of production in their latest model. Again, I restate my previous comment, that the gas prices will include a discount on the basis of timing of the option and the funds advanced. And, yes, I am qualified to comment on that.

AL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.