WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Thanks Al,We are actually closer in terms of opinion that might...

1. 8,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    Thanks Al,
    We are actually closer in terms of opinion that might be obvious.
    My frustration, as a shareholder, is that WGO is undervalued vis-a-vis STX for a range of reasons, which come back to (in one way or another) the major shareholders (and most expensive employees) making decisions (particularly with regards to the merger) that seem more in their personal interests (wages and ego) more than minority shareholders. And then there are just things that confuse me, with some people trying to say no GSA is better than a GSA, and that there is no rush etc. when people point out that Strike management (with one CEO) are doing a far better job of laying out a business plan. i.e. setting long-term goals (to become a multi$billion gas company), securing rigs, setting FID dates and them moving towards signing bindings GSAs, arranging infrastructure, liasing with government for Lead agency status etc.
    I agree with most that WGO is undervalued based on potential (as Autosime has pointed out many times). But until management start closing the gaps in some of these areas it is going to keep lagging in terms of market cap. This is annoying as a WGO shareholder (because the shares should be worth more) and as a shareholder in STX, as I am really concerned WGO laggard status might hold things up once we try to move building infrastructure and start production. Or even worse, end up in legal disputes.
    But until people stop making excuses for management, they are just going to keep running things as they are now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.