PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

cheers KK...... "potential" positives? yer bugger - you make me...

1. 41,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    cheers KK......

"potential" positives? yer bugger - you make me work for my optimismus. ........ ;-)

Potentials are long term imo....... board and exec shakedown to rattle the pockets may yield lost pennies ;-). turn 'em all upside down and shake again might result in more. ZZ could be found zzzzzzzz-ing (asleep at the wheel) and LF vindicated......

Co. Sec on the other hand, CFO and accounts dept may receive a purgative of a Chinese variety (pretty harsh laxatives from my understanding) and renewed team of abacus users (faster than calculators and no electricity costs) and a genuine bamboo wall between BOD and operations with MD left to actually run the shop.

in my experience purgatives are always a good idea in such situations. If BOD is separated from ops we might see a better management. Will Lachy have the final say and get the co. running smoothly and Co. Sec. doing what should be done instead of being a mere taker of minutes? ensuring there is better comms for eg?

Thats about all on my wish list. ........ what does yours look like?

oh, and perhaps a little less optimismus and more evidence for me and, as the worst seems to being brought out from under the carpet, we'll see if the suspicions are fact-based.

cheers Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.