PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-45

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Absolutely good questions. And I am no less indignant at losing my money than others who are expressing that here. But it is easy to focus indignation as being a reason to go on a lynching spree - without knowing all the facts. Let's get the audit work done first before we let our pain short all that energy to ground. What do any of us gain if our comments merely encourage holders to build up a head of steam and a determination to sell out en-masse as soon as trading returns - and we were all wrong about who is to blame? By jumping to conclusions we could very easily shoot the horse that pulls us all! We want the company to get back on its feet and work for us happily and eagerly.

I think the existence of COVID and the restrictions it brings can be a good lesson to us here. COVID is a hassle. COVID is vicious, and it can kill you very dead. But it does not help to be indignant against it any more than cursing the wind. These idiots who are complaining about loss of freedom in having to wear a mask are expressing their indignation at being inconvenienced and frightened. But they are hitting out at governments and authorities and those that are trying to help them survive. Stupidity is very much part of human nature I'm afraid. Investors are on the front line of being rational in the face of difficult circumstances and events. Irrational mistrust and suspicion of "bad guys" does us no good until we absolutely know what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.