SPX 18.2% 0.9¢ spenda limited

The Centre of the Cirralto Short term calender was now! So it's...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The Centre of the Cirralto Short term calender was now! So it's not so much the gravity of the error but the "timing" and "outcome" of the error!

So in simple terms with the info at hand the suspension is the result of;

A. Failure to notify the market that Cirralto were relying on the extended period for lodgement... and /or
    B. Cirralto are awaiting a "ruling" before they can lodge.

I guess what I want is to feel is like I did about 6:30 this morning, that feeling of potential in CRO and it kinda puts a little spring in your step......positivity.......

In the very short term..... i would feel more positive when:

CRO remove the uncertainty with clarity.
    Clarity is not opaque. At the moment were all legless!! As we've heard from Adrian the Cirralto team have worked for years to get to "THIS" point in time..... so If there is nothing unusual afoot, we should expect
    1. announcements (soon...tomorrow)
    2. very rapid resolution. If I was AF I would want this resolved pronto...... within the five days. (ASX may feel otherwise)?
    3. We believe the Cirralto team are smart experienced guys, (well they have our money), they know what this means and by now have talked through the potential short term ramifications to sentiment and psychology and the potential effects on their own projections and to their shareholders. So if maintaining forward momentum and investor confidence is the focus...it would be a GREAT time to pull a rabbit out of the hat!

I feel reassured that as the future unfolds this will just be a bump.... AND that the numbers and the correlations between them will be scrutinised by someone who sees the intimate relationships. If there is a story behind this at least we have Holmes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $101.4K 9.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 5355167 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 597838 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.