SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-109

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    I agree the company wont be delisted.

I said that the company would be suspended likely until Miggster is released and there is an annoucnement on actual registration numbers or they announce the revenue.

There is a product that SVT/VR1 built being their largest contract ever received (Bert their Chairman too and gave it to them weeks after joining EM1 as chairman).

They do have years worth of funding on current expenses that is true but what have they delivered in the last 2 years in terms of cash received... nothing unless you count the options conversions or CR. The closest they have gotten is an invoice for 30k to MTN which hasn't been paid and the pizza deal of $100k from August 2018 (IIRC).

The only way I can see the suspension being longer than the time above would be if Stephen Silver or management (maybe a VBS or Luka) had sold out right before the TH was put into place on Wednesday afternoon as this would be a longer investigation as they would want to see if there was any insider trading involved (easy with the directors). PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT SAYING THAT ANY OF THEM HAVE SOLD...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.