CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well done Gwaihir. Good post.

My calculation is Taurus want heavy $$ to simply hold in place the bridge $45m. Yes no more $$ coming from them till approvals. They will get cash or more shares / options or both. Company will push for shares of course.

Then the company has no timeline on approvals. They have played the game of chicken with SH funds already against the EPA and led here. I do not think they can risk further debacle. My guess is they will need 2-3mths minimum funding. If continue with build at full rate then $35m a mth my estimate. That = $70m - 100m. Way too much and wont do that.

Next option is slow construction and cash burn. Maybe $15m/mth = $30m - $45m raise.

Final option cease construction. May need $10m to keep lights on & protect & maintain site.

Last option to dangerous so my gues option 2 & around $40-45m + Taurus shares. Production will try to keep in Q2 as they will like to try and beat KLL. It seems major distraction of management and part why we are in this mess.

I also hear from the Terrace some instos upset with how royalty holder is now holding reins.

Price? Based on London alone I guess 35c or maybe just below but gee hop I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.