SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

agree with some of what you have said. However if the cap needed...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    agree with some of what you have said. However if the cap needed to get to completion is a substantial amount and there are other minor issues to be resolved i do agree with the opinion that raising at 40c is not realistic. Once you take into account dilution from the raise its hardly at a discount. I would say the raise price will start with a 3 with further punishment on market initially afterwards. This of course is on the premise that a substantial raise is required. In this instance a lot of people are going to be using KLL as a base case for how it would play out. Hopefully the bungle isn’t of the magnitude of kLL but lets not forget that they went from circa 50c to raise at 15c with further on market sell off down to 12c and now only just recovered above raise price. That’s not fear mongering unfortunately its exactly how things played out for kll. Fingers crossed the issues aren’t as significant and they come out in a much better position. Disclaimer that i do own Kll however my average buy in is circa 13c so hardly a disgruntled holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.