WC8 0.00% 28.0¢ wildcat resources limited

Comms even back when it was FRN has been lacklustre, probably...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Comms even back when it was FRN has been lacklustre, probably due to the fact that they have to wear multiple caps instead of a dedicated resource to comms with ASX and shareholders.

I did send email last week to query whether management has received the assays and whether they had time to evaluate the result. Not asked for the results obviously. This was on Thursday, and have not received a response. It is highly unlikely they have not received the results, and by the looks of it with regards to movement and price, likely to be positive.

If they have material information there are rules that apply where they are not supposed to sit on it, but announce to the ASX. The fact that it is suspended from quotation is because they have run out of allowable time for a TH, and have not responded. All par for the course with them.

Just like @mbf I believe this will be positive for shareholders, albeit some explanation of price and volume movement needs to be explained. Just some recommendations in some reports when results of assays and tenement are pending just won't cut it. IMHO.

But then again, we are talking about the ASX, with double standards. Once again IMO.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $671.5K 2.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25333 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 34556 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.