VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Volters,You are all aware no doubt of the saying “The thin edge...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Volters,
    You are all aware no doubt of the saying “The thin edge of the wedge” now I also know that shares like Volt can take many years to be successful, but when they do, patience can pay off big time.

Now we all know this is not a done deal, but I am very confident this is a master stroke and after being in several successful businesses for myself over the last 44 years I can honestly say this could be “The thin edge of the wedge”

I invested in this company over 6 years ago looking at a 4 to 5 year exit, however, DT came along and put the G space into the bin for a while, worked on MAGA and part of that was making the US oil and energy independent, of which he did a spectacular job, but sadly the G space suffered and the timing was delayed somewhat, but the timing and stars are all aligning for the G space at this moment in time.

TM has not only done a great job to keep this company going and our expectations of bunyu alive, but along with Mr K this could be a real company maker, his foresight in this may prove fruitful for all LT investors that have been through thick and thin.

There were 4 reasons I invested in Volt, Graphite, they have one of biggest high grade deposits on the planet, the coming battery electrical revolution and Trevor Mathews and Mr Kabunga.

I can 100% understand the frustrations expressed by people doing their money on volt at the moment, but do yourselves a favour, go and look at the metrics of Bunyu, look at the stats on the requirements to satisfy the imminent battery revolution and re read Trevor Mathews record, taking a position in this Ukrainian Graphite producer has many potential positives for Volt as discussed by many on here.

Lets hope this is the catalyst and the long road to a pay day is just around the corner for all long holding Volters!

TM has a very strong track record and I have full confidence TM has the track record and experience to oversee Volt through to a successful graphite company and we will be fully rewarded for the patience and support we have shown for what has been a long time coming,

ALH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.