1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-33

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Time for a dose of reality Rupey, the AJM saga could have dragged on forever like A40 is doing and really disrupted supply. My sources tell me that Ganfeng are overjoyed that ALO was picked up by a friendly face and not a peidmont style outfit that wanted to mine and then chemical convert themselves. (Remembering of course that peidmont itself is an Australian company just has its operations in the states) All Ganfeng have to do is wait until incentive prices are realised, KB says $600-$650 and he will turn Pilgangoora plant 2 back on, obviously having tweaked it to get better than 60% recovery.
    Also I’m not sure Ganfeng has as much power as you think, I know they are investing in Africa but they are years away from meaningful supply, as is the EU and US(neither of these will be sending their natural resources to China by the way) and South America is already trying and failing to ramp up (drama in the Atacama and all that) so you tell us how would Ganfeng replace the Pilgangoora dual plants supply? As has been said by numerous people numerous times, every single decent project will need to come online over the next decade just to keep up with projected demand as it stands now. There is no way on gods green earth Ganfeng can spit it’s dummy out and refuse to work with PLS and well you know it. Stop pouting and sulking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.