BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

while everyone is waiting, pissed off, and waiting...The...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    while everyone is waiting, pissed off, and waiting...

The fact:
    This is about the 4c update, full stop. anything that is outside the 4c should be announced separately. e.g. all the speculation people had in this thread.

My gut feel:

- 4C is submitted last week, but immediately being questioned by ASX.
    - Questions are highly likely around financing, accounting, debt, and revenue.
    - Numbers are highly likely to be positive because DM releases it the first time before the 30th of the Month. Good news comes out fast, shit needs time to cover. Also likely to impact on the guidance. However, ASX is unhappy with what they put in 4c either due to the way revenue/debt and debt forgiveness, or some why some figures are so different....
    - DM will need time (maybe the financial team needs the time) to re-do, cover-up, re-explain, re-adjust the figures to align with ASX's rules.

Other FACTs:
    - Supplies are 100% being distributed to Amazon, BestBuy, HSN, Target, Costco, LIFX US, JBHIFI etc. Just check the websites please if you have any doubts.
    - Old models are on specials on all websites to re-align the packaging etc.
    - Strip is selling strongly. Just check Amazon website, please if you are in doubts.
    - Beam is demanding, all sold in 1 day. and Amazon changed from out of stock to soon in stock mid-last week. As DM mentioned in the last update. restocking is going out

IF, BIG IF, the above facts hold, it is a matter of time for the bottom line umber to show up.

Thanks for reading, hope DM's announcement didn't smash my face (faith) to death.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.