BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-147

1. 2,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi @emailspam

You've confidently, asserted as "The Fact", "This is about the 4c update, full stop" .

However the trading halt cited "an update to its March financial results" - no mention of the 4c. So not a fact I'm afraid.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3126/3126204-10c2d2a52412e57eedd3a90ccab66bbf.jpg
    The 4c expected on 30 April is a report on the previous quarter, January to March.

Therefore, the 4c may, or may not, be what the TH and subsequent suspension is about. It may simply be about the March results as explicitly stated.

Seems to me that the latter is most likely because:

1. They specifically gave guidance on 26 March about March sales
    2. The then go into halt in late April with reference to March sales.
    3. The company has established a pattern of release 4c after close on the last day of the reporting window

I am not sure how your 'gut feel' fits with that scenario but would welcome your assessment on the basis that its simply about the March financial results as stated

If I am wrong and it is about the 4c then I revert to previous criticism that the reported metrics are inconsistent and announcements are unclear and surely these are the really easy parts of running a stock exchange listed company.
    Last edited by Coit: 27/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.