WKT 6.67% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

I think I have figured it out - there are a few posters on here...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I think I have figured it out - there are a few posters on here that are actually agents of a certain super power that don't want foreign investment or successful Tanzanian companies that aren't control by their interests.
    This super power has been loaning large amounts of money to many developing countries - so much in many cases it is believed those countries will never be able to pay off the loan. At that time the super power comes in and claims increasing amount of influence over the country - basically owning those countries that they can then exploit.
    Tanzania borrowed a very large amount of money earlier last decade for a new modern telecom system (money which had to be spent with a design and build company from said super power).
    If WKT were to be successful it would help Tanzania become financially independent. Great for them but not what this super power wants.

The trolling could be part of attempts to do two things:
    - Obstruct WKT from starting mining which would grow and grow providing more and more money for the GoT.
    - Should WKT start mining keep the share price low enough to make a hostile takeover easier so interests of said super power still own the mining interests happening in Tanzania.

This is just speculation because I just can't understand why people would be so passionate about picking at any little detail to claim a company would fail. There are now more reasons than ever to think WKT is finally on the road to success but yet they still try digging up old information to claim failure is imminent. I just can see any other reason for such persistence....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.1¢ $244.2K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 360000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 200933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.