WKT 0.00% 9.6¢ walkabout resources ltd

One thing I know for sure - the people on here for sure know...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    One thing I know for sure - the people on here for sure know nothing!

The people who actually know what *IS* going aren't saying as that could look like insider trading - ie people outside the company are privy to non public information.

Two (or more) things are going on
    1) The CR didn't go well and management need more time to beg and scrap. Of course down rampers love this idea and are claiming the sky is falling as always. But they don't know if it is actually true
    2) CR when well and management have decided to raise more. Of course this is inconceivable to down rampers. What could the "more" be used for? Progressing activities outside of Lindi jumbo? Developing post processing at Lindi? WKT has plenty it could spend money on if it had more money.....

Disappointed we didn't get great news this morning. Frustrated I now have to wait til Monday. Still hopeful that the news will be good next week.

Yeah share price is likely to drop back into the high twenties after the CR. WKT could be adding 20% more shares so a 20% drop from 35c seems logical. But down rampers will say the sky is falling and the share price drop is a sign of pending doom - nope its just math.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $19.14K 197.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 96692 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 5704 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.