APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Simple? Hmm interesting Leaving the fanciful notion of an ‘angel...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Simple? Hmm interesting

Leaving the fanciful notion of an ‘angel investor’ for the moment. I’ll go back to an earlier question-

Do we actually have anybody in our shareholder ranks who have some sort of industry experience, knowledge of the technology or a way to get funds? Because if we did, wouldn’t they have stepped up long before now to assist in some way?

Also, and with what funds would we be able to pay an administrator?

And then if, by some magic twist of fate, all that works out, how would we find some ‘angel investor’? What would that conversation be-

“Hey we’ve got this company that has been run into the ground, we no longer have a plant, we don’t have the guy who invented the technology as a full time staff member and more, we’ve been recently suspended from trading, we’ve still got a dispute with former management hanging over our heads, we have little to no cash, our reputation is trashed, our old board was ran out by ASIC and our new board has been only recently appointed, and all our shareholders are really frustrated and over it all. So, want to invest millions to help us out?”

Something tells me that conversation would be anything but simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.