APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hannay industry experience you say? Our management so called had...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hannay industry experience you say? Our management so called had industry experience and look at how useful that was and where the company is right now. Industry experience is means F@&$ all and is worthless. A good management team with good ethics and a sound understanding of business in general, ability to talk to people, that’s what this company needs, industry experience is worthless as proven by current management.

when they resign or are forcefully moved on, there are parties that are firstly willing to step up and establish a management team, and secondly many and I mean many investors whom I have spoken to personally that are willing to invest in this thing that plainly said they will not touch this as long as current management are in control.

That’s how simple this thing is, they must go and once they are gone there are doors and pathways available. So many people want to see this succeed and from the conversations I have had will not put their money in the hands of current management as we’ve all seen what has happened to raised funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.