APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I completely agree, to let things go as they have been is...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I completely agree, to let things go as they have been is ludicrous. These incompetent fools have turned what seems to be an amazing tech into a laughing stock. I’d love nothing more than to see the current board booted and then have to front up their own cash to pay what is owed.

But, I’m also trying to wrap my head around the legitimate future prospects of this company once that’s happened. Is it worth keeping my money tied up in here? Is there a actual chance that we as shareholders have it amongst our ranks to bring this back from the dead?

And from what I can gather has been going on in the background is that a ‘shareholder group’ pushed for a 249d a while back and it didn’t succeed, then the pressure just stopped. And recently a bunch of people complained to ASX, ASIC and the police apparently. If there’s anything else happening, I’d love to know!

Somewhere earlier in this tread we we’re discussing the win win of putting shareholders on the board in the past by TC and MT quashed that. What did they do, and if they don’t get booted, how could we avoid their attempts in future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.