APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

hey there to all the frustrated long term holders. Long time...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    hey there to all the frustrated long term holders. Long time listener, first time caller as they say. I’ve had APG in bottom of the drawer for years, and have at times watched with a somewhat morbid curiosity. And over the years I’ve never seen it as bad as it is now. There’s been some odd things going on, but never a suspension. Could those of you with a little more knowledge shed some light on why now?

I’ve just wanted to rid myself of this albatross of a stock for years, but it just doesn’t go anywhere but down. If I keep it, a serious question- what would a new management team even be able to do? They’ve got no plant, it seems the only staff they have are the directors, (where’s John Winter?), it looks like they’ve got almost no money, they say they’ve got funds lined up but there’s some dispute they’ve gotta settle with ‘former management’ and their reputation is in the gutter. How could a new board even save this sinking ship?

On another pedantic note- Jensen, as much as I agree with you, Australia doesn’t have freedom of speech, that’s the yanks. Plus, this is unfortunately a forum run by a private company, so they can moderate however they want. But, good rant though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.