ODE 0.00% 0.4¢ odessa minerals limited

Just some thoughts... I think the ASX has thrown FGO a curve...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Just some thoughts...

I think the ASX has thrown FGO a curve ball.

Timeline of things MAYBE...

FGO go to ASX for a suspension of trading and let them know the reason is a new investment in a non-connected field. ASX says, 'well that isn't connected, tell us why we shouldn't de-list FGO and make it re-qualify for a listing'.

If the new business is not connected to AI, then the ASX are most likely going to want FGO to re-apply for the listing. This is the quote from the ASX announcement:

'The securities of Fargo Enterprises Limited (‘FGO’) will be suspended from quotation immediately, followingreceipt of an announcement regarding a transaction that could result in a change of its activities.FGO’s securities will remain suspended until it has either complied with Chapters 1 and 2 of the Listing Rulesunder Listing Rule 11.1.3, or provided ASX Limited with sufficient information to satisfy ASX that it should notexercise its discretion under Listing Rule 11.1.2 to require the transaction to be conditional on approval byFGO’s ordinary security holders, and under Listing Rule 11.1.3 to require FGO to recomply with Chapters 1 and2 of the Listing Rules.'

The ASX has become strict on the backdoor entry to a listing.

FGO haven't announced anything when they missed their own 'expect to announce' deadline leads me to worry that the above is now an issue.

Hope I am wrong but no news is often bad news - especially if they have to scramble!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.651M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9777662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15733550 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.