MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm a long-term holder with a 6-figure position. Averaged up to...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I'm a long-term holder with a 6-figure position. Averaged up to 20c since last year.

I'm neutral about how this CR will affect SP in the immediate future but very confident about the NY factory gaining traction and actually reaching at scale production even if it's delayed till mid-2022.

If you're just rushing to cash out at the 50c mark then you're not really using value theory towards this company. The only way MNS won't grow off the back of C4V and IM3 is if their patented technology is a complete lie or completely disrupted by another EV battery chemistry that is GIGA SCALE PRODUCTION-READY by 2024 which if you track Tesla, VW and Japanese makers you know they're not close to such a milestone even if they're investing in its R&D.

Ultimately we have a 2 years headstart from the nearest comparable cell chemistry team that balances green-ness, cost-efficiency, battery performance/longevity and supply chain integrated-ness. Scaling is the last major milestone to reach before cashflow should turn positive.

Again not expecting IM3 to become the major player just because they have the best , but taking even a small slice of the $80B pie justifies the billion mark valuation next year, and based on known offtake agreements for the first GWh of production existing holders can rest assured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.