SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Sorry am i missing something? This is really bad news for salt...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Sorry am i missing something? This is really bad news for salt lake no doubt about it and hurts holders when they were told they were merely days away from first product….. but considering the information we have been given, are some of the comments on here not outright ludicrous. The output is almost halved however they are still going to produce more than KLL in the same period as far as i can see.

I only hold a small parcel from late in the piece so not overly concerned about it however these issues are weighing down KLL for which my holding is not so small and that is hurting

At the end of the day. Some short term issues in getting a new industry off the ground, who would have thought hey. The comments from Tony are a bit perplexing. He obviously thought the issues were something that could be addressed on the run, but has been apparent more recently that that is not the case.

If it is the case that they only need to raise for open in the mean time then so be it.

I want to hear Tony speak about it. I think the SH are owed that at least considering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.