4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Suspension from Official Quotation, page-78

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Quite the opposite to 4DS avoiding normally attention. Suspension draws interest / focus.

This action (non provision) will have been deliberated in detail. To me appears that i's and t's were both dotted ready to go early last week and a decision made to precipitate a TH and a "Technical Update". First you need to agree we know more that we want to share with shareholders, then you need to draft it and get it signed off by various parties - and only then do you notify ASX and set up the provision of the update. For that supply chain to have been halted and a notification sent to ASX means there is new information / perspective that was not present / available early last week (or else why set the train in motion).

So either new technical information is available or commercial (or other).

Why would new technical information be available (good or bad) less than a week after the original plan to provide a technical update. Could it be that in that period of time someone discovered a new issue/error/capability/performance that was only a few days prior not knowable?.

More likely to me there is a technical update precipitated grinding of gears in the commercial machinery (JDA, NDA, IMEC agreements) to deal with some new information on this front which could be anything from a change in posture to an actual change around plan, goals, potential change in nature of partnership (eg testing on WD equipment) etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $38.15K 428.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 343453 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.