IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I know a lot of people are upset about the CR and the...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I know a lot of people are upset about the CR and the price

Personally I don't think these shares are going into the hands of those that simply want to flip it for a quick buck

Of course there will be a portion who will trade but I suspect a large part have gone to new holders coming on board for the long term and existing LTH's who believe in the project and have taken the opportunity to top up further

I was one of the lucky ones who happended to be a client of Morgans and also registered with them as a sophisticated investor so I was able to participate......and absolutey I took the opportunity presented to me because I truly believe in the project

I'm not "mates" of MJ or part of some special IBG "inner circle" who have been gifted millions of shares....I bid for my allocation like all the participants and will pay for them in due course

I had purchased a large top up parcel "prior" to the EXIM announcement and these shares from the placement were actually more expensive (in fact close to double the price)

Additonally I have advised my broker that once the dust settles I will be looking to purchase a further top up on market

Right now the SP is only a cent above the CR price so in the long term still presents bargain buying IMHO

In the month leading up to EXIM announcement and this CR the SP sat below 4.4c and anyone could have purchased on market (Although I absolutely recognise the project is substantially derisked with the positive EXIM announcement and those involved in the CR had the advantage of that knowledge)

A quick snap of the SP over the last month....there have been opportunities in the 3's

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3884/3884106-b542871844e6246307ed0df436ae1376.jpg

I feel very fortunate to have been able to participate in the placement....I believe at different times in our investing jouney we all get opportunities along the way that others may not

Things like a friend who let's you know about a great stock, somebody who has a snippet of info about a company or a project and shares it with you, a broker you're a client of who's firm happens to be handling a placement and gives you a call

I'm sure everyone has a "right place/right time" story about at least one of their stocks wink.png

Hopefully IBG continue to move forward and progressively hit the milestones needed to take us through final financing, construction of the mine and ultimately getting to production

A small CR at 4.4c in December 2021 will fade to absolute insignificance for the patient LTH's who have had the vision to stay the course and will ultimately be very well rewarded

All IMHO of course cool.png

Good luck everyone

Cheers
    Nut

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 27928654 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2799186 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.